Disable developer mode extensions pop-up
When launching a Chrome browser via Multiloginapp, you will encounter a pop-up in the right top corner of the browser, which states “disable developer mode extensions”. You are seeing this due to the fact that Multiloginapp configures the browser on a developer level. In this case, in order for this browser session to run smoothly, you need to click “Cancel”.
Completely removing the pop-up
There is way to completely disable the pop-up by patching chrome.dll files. In order to do that you need to do the following:
- Create a script (.bat file):
- Copy the contents of the script from Stock Overflow
- Paste the contents to a text file
- Save the file as a .bat file
- Close all Chrome processes (even the ones that are running in the back ground). Or let the script close it
- Right-click the saved .bat script file and run it as administrator – it will find & patch all applicable chrome.dll. Alternatively you can drag’n’drop chrome.dll onto the batch file.
- Wait till the script has finished installing