There are three most important features that distinguish StealthFox from the vanilla Firefox browser launched and modified by Multiloginapp on-the-fly:
- Fixed critical vulnerability that potentially allows websites to reveal the fact of browser parameters being spoofed.
- Native support of all spoofing methods (unlike in Multiloginapp+Firefox combination, where spoofing methods are being injected in a browser during the launch) including:
- Native Canvas fingerprint spoofing
- Native Time Zone spoofing
- Native JS screen size and CSS media query screen size spoofing
- Native spoofing of Navigator object
- Human mistake prevention, e.g. StealthFox won’t allow maximizing browser window beyond browser resolution that is being spoofed.
This section of documentation will be completed later. Please note that StealthFox is an experimental feature. We are working hard to improve it, however right now we cannot guarantee its stability. So far this is the only solution of its kind on the market, so we are in unknown waters and have to proceed very cautiously.