Sessons sharing is a feature in Multiloginapp that allows you to share your browser profiles with another Multiloginapp users, which can be your friend, client or virtual assistant. This feature allows you to securely share accounts to different services and apps, while maintaining a consistent browser environment, making security checks obsolete. This is due to the fact that in the process of session sharing, you will share browser tabs, cookies, configuration and fingerprints.
Note: Both you and the person you are sharing the access with can even have the same IP address across multiple logins if you use Username & Password authenticated proxies or Dynamic DNS on your IP authenticated proxies.
Session sharing is available for both free and paid users.
The process is very easy and can be accomplished with these steps:
- Choose a browser profile you want to share
- Click on browser profile setting and click “Share”
- Insert the email address of the person you want to share this browser profile with
- The other person will recieve an email notification depending on their account status
- If the person has a Multiloginapp account, he or she will get an email notification that you shared a browser profile and they will be able to access it almost instantly
- If the person is not registered with Multiloginapp, he or she will get an email notification to download and install Multiloginapp and they will be able to access it after they have registered for a Multiloginapp account